Windows 8 Lock Screen
Red Hawk Labs
Windows 8 Lock Screen is designed from the ground up to function as a fully-featured screen locker. Main features include:
- Set as default locker (persistent through phone restarts)
- Transparent background, compatible with custom and live wallpapers
- Notification bar toggle
- Time and date display
- Unanswered calls and unread messages display
- Override Home Button*
This app is intended to mimic the windows phone 7 lock screen and windows phone 8 lock screen.
Note: Some anti-virus programs may report a virus detection with Windows 8 Lock Screen. This is a false-positive caused by the presence of the StartApp advertising network in the app, that some anti-virus algorithms mistakenly flag as threats. You can use Windows 8 Lock Screen safely without exposing yourself to any security risks.
* On some devices with specific launch configurations, the Override Home Button feature may allow your Home Screen to be displayed for up to 5 seconds. To fix this behaviour, make sure you have two or more launchers available and do not have a default launcher set. This can be done by navigating to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications and finding your default launcher on the list. Select it and tap the Clear Defaults button. The Override Home Button feature will now work as intended, keeping your device locked immediately during Home Button presses.
Sobre esta App
- Version: 1.2.0
- Tamaño: 1,5M
- OS: Android
- Dispositivos: Esta aplicación se ha desarrollado para teléfonos Android