Straight Talk International
Say goodbye to access numbers! Dial direct with Straight Talk International. This free app allows you to directly call stored contacts or international numbers minus the hassle of dialing access numbers.
Here is how the app works:
- Once downloaded, there is no need to open the app to make a call.
- Save the international destination as a contact and then just select the contact to make the call. Or just dial the international number 011-country code + city code + phone number
Contacts should be saved in the following format: 011+country code+ city code+ phone number.
This application is for Straight Talk customers with an International Long Distance Calling Plan and active service.
TWO PLANS TO CHOOSE FROM:
Our Unlimited International 30-Day Calling plan gives you nationwide coverage and includes 1,000 international destinations. To check if your international destination is available text the COUNTRY CODE + CITY CODE + PHONE NUMBER to 47787 (standard text message rates apply).
Our $10 Global card covers ALL destinations around the world including cellular phones. You can add this International Calling card to any Straight Talk Service Plan for more flexibility.
International calling is available to select destinations and can change without prior notice. For more information about our International Calling Plans visit www.straighttalk.com/unlimitedinternational
Why is the Straight Talk International app a great solution to traditional international calling?
• No need to dial an access number.
• No need to launch the application.
• International Calls are immediately connected.
• Great quality.
• Contacts are easily included- Just select a contact with a saved international number and the application connects you in moments.
• Save contacts as 011+country code, city code and phone number for easy connection.
Want to know more about us?
Sobre esta App
- Version: 1.1
- Tamaño: 119k
- OS: Android
- Requisitos: 2.2 - 2.3.7
- Dispositivos: Esta aplicación se ha desarrollado para teléfonos Android