Galaxy Call Recorder
The program gives options to delete records automatically when they becoming old or when a record length is not long enough to be saved. Additionally it is possible to disable recording when headphones or Bluetooth device is used. Also it is possible to disable recording for incoming or outgoing calls.
Please feel free to make any comments or send suggestions.
- Recording calls, ability to enable/disable recording service in the settings
- Showing grouped records extended with contact information such as name and icon
- Disable recording when headphones on or Bluetooth device connected
- Disable recording for incoming, outgoing call and for some contacts
- Specify different audio sources for headphones and Bluetooth devices
- Calling, sending SMS, creating an event from the app
- Mark records as important, highlight and write notes
- Stop recording from a notification
- Play, delete the recent record from a notification
- Specify a recording delay, a minimal length of records
- Enable/disable the detailed notifications in the program
- Split recording into multiple files
- Deleting a record or many records at once
- Locking/Unlocking records to prevent unwanted deleting
- Ability to automatically deleting records
- Send records to DropBox, Google Drive, and SkyDrive etc
- Integration with Google+
- Flexible UI settings
- Screen Lock
- Saving records to MicroSD card, DropBox disk
Recommended devices for a two-way recording:
Samsung Galaxy S4 (jflte)
Samsung Galaxy Note2 (t03g)
Samsung Galaxy S3 (m0, GT-I9300) ( except d2spr. d2att, d2mtr, d2can, CyanogenMod )
Samsung Galaxy MEGA (crater)
Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos (baffin)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100) ( Android 2.3 only )
Samsung Galaxy S II (SGH-T989)
Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000)
Samsung Galaxy Y (GT-S5360)
Samsung Galaxy Y Duos (GT-S6102)
Samsung Galaxy Y Duos Lite (GT-S5302)
Galaxy S DUOS
Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos (GT-S6802)
Galaxy Win (delos3geur)
Galaxy Core (arubaslim)
Sony Xperia Z
LNV-Lenovo A790e (msm7627a)
Acer E320 (C6)
ZTE N9120 (elden)
Q. Galaxy Call Recorder stopped working.
A. 1) Make sure "Audio Source set to "Voice Up-Link + Down-Link"
2) Reboot your device
3) Use only one call recoder at the same time
Q. I have purchased the ads-free item but the ads are back. What can I do?
A. You could try to do the following to see if it resolves your issue with the ads.
Clear the cache/data of Google Play Store (Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications > All > Google Play Store > Clear cache / Clear data)
Q. When I use "Bluetooth" "Galaxy Call Recorder" records only incoming side of conversation
A. This is the specific of Android OS which cannot be solved.
Q. What is the max size of the recording which can be recorded?
A. It depends on the free resources of your device. Galaxy Call Recorder does not limit the length of recordings.
Q. Where can I find the files of the recordings?
Q. What is the recording file pattern
A. (DIRECTION)_(PHONENUMBER)_(TIME IN SECONDS SINCE 1 Jan 1970)_(CALL LENGTH IN SECONDS).(FILE EXT)
Q. "Galaxy Call Recorder" does not record some calls
A. It is depends on the resources of the device. It is recommended to reboot your device once a three days.
*** IF YOU WANT TO BECOME AN ALPHA TESTER WRITE TO THE DEVELOPER ON EMAIL
English Title : Galaxy Call Recorder
English Keywords : Calls, Records, Samsung, Galaxy, Contact, Headphones, Bluetooth, Microphone, Android, Phone, Recorder, Call Recorder, S3, S4, Sony, Xperia Z
Sobre esta App
- Version: 1.17
- Tamaño: 3,8M
- OS: Android
- Dispositivos: Esta aplicación se ha desarrollado para teléfonos Android