# Why Remote Web Desktop
1. Comfortable: wirelessly manage your phone by keyboard and mouse.
2. Wireless: full support of WiFi/4G/3G/2G connections with an embedded network bridge, even if your mobile carrier doesn't provide a public IP to you.
3. Pure web: doesn't need any client on your computer side.
4. USB support: provides usb connection tools for MAC/Linux/Windows.
* Desktop SMS - Send, read, forward and delete SMS messages. Support long SMS, group messages and fake SMS. Partial support sending MMS.
* File Explorer - Manage all files (photo, music, videos, APK ...) on SD card, transfer files & folders between phone and computer. Supports multiple upload by drag-and-drop (for HTML 5 browser).
* Gallery Viewer - Preview and slide show phone photos.
* Media Player - Enable you play video/audio on phone side or web desktop side.
* FTP Server - Sync files and folders between phone and computer quickly, manage SD card files in Windows File Explorer, browser or FTP client.
* WiFi Keyboard - Type on your phone using your computer's keyboard.
* Webcam (2.2+) - Turns your phone into a wireless camera, supports both front face and back camera.
* Screen Capture - Take the screen shot and view it in web browser, easier than do it on phone side. Works for both rooted or non-rooted devices.
* Contact Manager (2.0+) - Group, search, create, delete, edit contacts and call log.
* Remote Call - Make a call from your computer.
* Shared Clipboard - Share clipboard text between PC and phone.
* Wallpaper Utils - Set phone wallpaper by uploading a picture or online picture.
* APK Web Installer - Backup apps to SD card, and install APK through the File Explorer.
* Personal Web Server - Serve your personal web pages on your phone.
* Logcat - View android logs in web browser, a useful tool for Android developers.
* Terminal Emulator - Remotely access Android's built-in Linux command line shell through web browser.
* Notes Editor - Create and edit text file on your SD card, you can make a note shortcut on phone screen for it.
* SSL HTTP - Provides 512, 1024 bits RSA encrypt.
* Network Bridge - Supports all internet connections (2G/3G/4G/WiFi), even if you don't have a public IP, you still can access your phone at any place.
* Remote Control (Rooted) - Remotely control your Android within your computer. Including mouse & keyboard emulation.
3CX DroidDesktop is provided free of charge, but without technical support.
Questions about 3CX DroidDesktop should be posted here
We also recommend that you review our blog and support pages:
Please note that this forums are answered by users, not 3CX staff.
# About Permissions & Security
Many permissions are required because those features require them, we don't install any spy code in any our apps and don't collect any data from your device.
It has been promoted to "Safe" by Appoozle Rating.
# Third-part Licenses
Ext GWT: Commercial Licensed
Apache Projects & Libraries: Apache License
JQuery: MIT License
Galleria Classic Plug-in: MIT License
Terminal Plug-in: LGPL V3
web manage, web sms, wireless manage, non-rooted screenshot, remote camera, IP camera, wireless transfer, web message, photos preview, file transfer, web sharing, websharing, webtop, Kies air, airDroid, wifikey
Sobre esta App
- Version: 6.0.0
- Tamaño: 2,8M
- OS: Android
- Requisitos: 1.6 o superior
- Dispositivos: Esta aplicación se ha desarrollado para teléfonos Android